MANT18 Motorised antenna system 1.8m / 2.4m
The ACU Outdoor Module is a three axis antenna positioner with optional step-track capability
The module can be integrated in a cabinet at the antenna location and (if needed) together with the Beacon Receiver. The Step tracking system can also be integrated in the same cabinet.
The ACU-ODM module includes a Web server interface and makes it easy to manage and support can be controlled remotely. The system can interface to high-level M&C systems by Ethernet and TCP/IP
The modular architecture and standard interfaces make it easy to install it on New Antenna systems as well to retrofit on existing system.
Economic alternative to the systems provided by established antenna manufacturers
We provide Upgrade kits for all antenna types and will also perform on-site system integration
Key Features Outdoor Module ACU-ODM
- Ethernet interface
- Web based user friendly operator interface
- Optional Step Track algorithm and Adaptive Tracking with self-learning orbit model tracking algorithm
- With the Beacon receiver a complete step track system in 1 cabinet at the antenna
- HTTP protocol for external M&C interface
- Interoperable with ASC Signal (ex-Andrew), Vertex and NEC antennas
The Antenna Control Unit can cover from straight forward motorised antenna positioner management up to a full featured adaptive step-track antenna system
The ACU Indoor Antenna Control Unit is for customers who need the “classical” antenna step track system
This ACU system provides even more functionality:
* Data archiving
* Adaptive tracking
* Tracking on the basis of Intelsat data or two line Kepler elements
* Graphical presentation of the angular and beacon level variation via time and other sophisticated features.
The ACU-IDU is an industrial PC incorporating high-end digital technology for accurate antenna tracking with high reliability, flexibility, and a user friendly operator interface. This system is ideally suited for all kind of satellite ground station antennas.
The Adaptive Tracking algorithm performs the function of conventional step track peak signal level optimization but without the random “guessing” errors associated with predetermined fixed scan patterns.
Key Features Indoor Unit ACU-IDU
- Ethernet between indoor and outdoor
- User friendly interface
- Real-time position readout and fault message reporting
- Remote maintenance and support
The Antenna Control Unit can cover from straight forward motorised antenna positioner management up to a full featured adaptive step-track antenna system.