L-Band Switch Matrix is a central sub-system in a satellite ground station
The switch matrix allows the user to switch each of its RF inputs, for example from different antennas/LNCs, to each output, actively distributed, without any blocking effects. This gives the user an unlimited routing and configuration capability.
The unit includes two power supplies with two independent mains voltage input connectors. Internal redundancy switchover between the two power supplies improves the availability of the unit. All modules are hot swappable without interrupting the users services.
The switch matrix is available in 3 main configurations, but can always be adapted to your specific requirements:
- 8 x 8
- 16 x 16
- 32 x 32
- Compact 19″ design in 3, 6 or 9 RU 19”rack szes
- High port to port isolation
- Amplitude Flatness over the whole L-Band frequency range
- Dual redundant power supplies
- Front panel display and keyboard
- TCP/IP and HTTP Web Browser interface
- In Service expansion by card possible (hot swap)